Persistent Frontier for Mount & Blade: Warband
Here you can download Persistent Frontier mod for Mount & Blade: Warband. Its full description is below. Visit our blog to find out how to install the mod.
The content of the mod has been downloaded and repackaged without any changes from the original source. We are not responsible for technical problems of the game or mod, but we guarantee the absence of malicious code
Size (unpacked): 268.080 MB
Updated: 12 Jul, 2014 @ 6:12am
/!\ WARNING /!\
YOUR STEAM WORKSHOP MIGHT NOT SUPPORT THE MODULE SINCE IT IS STILL IN BETA VERSION, IF YOU WANT TO DOWNLOAD THE MODULE, YOU CAN DO IT HERE: http://www.pf-official.eu/Downloads/PF_1.0.zip
1. Download the module with the link previously given in this right description.
2. Extract the content of the archive into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules\PF_1.0.
3. : The path given to uncompress the archive might differ in function of your Steam/Warband installation.
4. : If you have subscribed for the mod, simply unsubscribe.
5. Start the game select PF_1.0 in the module list.
Persistent Frontier is a similar mod to Persistent World; however Persistent Frontier takes place in the 1700's in a frontier land in which you make the history for your faction. Out of all of the classes there will not be a serf class where you have to depend on others for protection every person will be able to defend themselves accordingly. While carrying out any kind of career whether you be a soldier, or maybe a colonist worker you must keep in mind that both natives and bandits will benefit from a lone prey so grouping up is vital for survival. The towns and forts might seem safe but the roads going through the wilderness will be a prime area for robberies and for ambushing an army on the march