Bionic icons for RimWorld
Here you can download Bionic icons mod for RimWorld. Its full description is below. Visit our blog to find out how to install the mod.
The content of the mod has been downloaded and repackaged without any changes from the original source. We are not responsible for technical problems of the game or mod, but we guarantee the absence of malicious code
Size (unpacked): 2.592 MB
Updated: 20 Nov @ 12:04pm
I recommend also using my other mod, High quality textures for better visual quality.
- 1.1 EPOE
- 1.1 RBSE
- 1.2 A Dog Said
- 1.1 Android tiers
- 1.1 Cyber Fauna
- 1.1 Genetic Rim
- 1.1 Glitter Tech
- Harvest Everybees!
- EPOE Replacement Expansion
- Night Vision
- 1.1 Evolved Organs Redux
- 1.1 Medical System Expansion
- 1.1 EPOE forked
- 1.1 Radiology
- 1.2 Alpha Animals
- 1.2 Vanilla Factions Expanded - Insectoids
- 1.2 Medieval Prosthetics
- 1.3 Yet another prosthetic expansion
- 1.3 Eccentric Tech - Cosmetic Modifications
- 1.3 Vanilla Ideology Expanded - Memes and Structures
(mods marked with a version number have been tested to work on that version)
Any mods that use same textures for body part boxes as vanilla are also supported, for example:
- 1.1 Archotech Expanded
- Harvest Everything!
- 1.1 Vanilla Bionics Expansion
- Cybernetic Organism and Neural Network
Any other mods will most likely keep their own icons.
Load order is irrelevant.
But are there any hard incompatibilities?!?!
DnaJur for advice on DDS.
Jon for initial work on Medical System Expansion.
- changed internal texture generation to hopefully not break other mods with "Illegal characters in path" exception.
- updated box graphics to not have horrible ugly white outline when downscaled.
- added tongue texture
- added support for YAPE
- added support for Eccentric Tech - Cosmetic Modifications
- added support for Vanilla Ideology Expanded - Memes and Structures
- fixed a bug with EPOE eye patch breaking game
- Medieval Prosthetics support
- Vanilla Factions Expanded - Insectoids support
- 1.2 support
- Alpha Animals support
- Evolved Organs Redux support, multiple fixes and compatibility changes
- 1.1 support
- DLC items support
- Medical System Expansion support
- added support for Night Vision
- switched to a different method of displaying icons, using CutoutComplex shader
- created an individual box graphic for every replaced sprite
- added support for Genetic Rim and Glitter Tech