Colony Manager for RimWorld
Here you can download Colony Manager mod for RimWorld. Its full description is below. Visit our blog to find out how to install the mod.
The content of the mod has been downloaded and repackaged without any changes from the original source. We are not responsible for technical problems of the game or mod, but we guarantee the absence of malicious code
Size (unpacked): 10.511 MB
Updated: 14 Oct @ 1:27pm
Colony Manager allows you to make colonists do the more tedious parts of managing a colony, making sure you're never out of vital resources again*.
Requires a new save game.
Adds a worktype, which is stored in the world, which means you need to start a new game after adding/removing this mod.
Production & Import/Export tabs missing.
The Production and Import & Export tabs are still disabled due to a lack of time.
- Set a target for meat, and never worry about designating hunting manually again!
- Set an area to clear of all predators - keep your home area safe!
- Set a target for wood, and never worry about designating lumber manually again!
- Automatically clear wind turbine catchment areas to ensure they're working at maximum efficiency.
- Set an area to clear of all vegetation - make sure there's no possible cover or retreat for any hostiles that dare attack you.
- Set a target for animals (for four separate age/sex combinations), and pawns will auto-butcher and/or tame to manage your herd.
- Restrict animals to specific areas (for example to separate male/female animals and prevent breeding).
- Auto-butcher, tame and train according to your specifications.
- Clear overview of all jobs
- Show stock and designated levels for the last day, month and year
- Show pawns capable of a job, and set work status
- Prioritize jobs, the manager will handle prioritizing jobs on worktables (however standard priority ordering across worktables still applies).
Import & Export
== coming back soon(tm) ==
You can manually set jobs in the new Manager tab on the bottom of the screen. Once set, a colonist with the manager skill and worktype enabled will go to a manager station to figure out the best way to assign designations.
Periodically, the manager will check if the assigned designations are still up-to-date, and make changes or delete designations where required. The manager will not touch designations that are set manually, nor will managers create jobs. You're still the overlord.
In theory there is no real limit to the number of manager jobs that can be created.
- Requires a new save. Adds a worktype, which in my tests gave errors on old savegames. If you also have my Work Tab mod, you should be able to add this mod in an ongoing save.
Please read this guide before creating a bug report,
and then create a bug report here
All current and past versions of this mod can be downloaded from GitHub.
All original code in this mod is licensed under the MIT license. Do what you want, but give me credit.
All original content (e.g. text, imagery, sounds) in this mod is licensed under the CC-BY-SA 4.0 license.
Parts of the code in this mod, and some of the content may be licensed by their original authors. If this is the case, the original author & license will either be given in the source code, or be in a LICENSE file next to the content. Please do not decompile my mods, but use the original source code available on GitHub, so license information in the source code is preserved.
Parts of this mod were created by, or derived from works created by;
Normally, this is where I ask you to show you appreciation by buying me a coffee.
These are not normal times. Ukraine is being invaded by Russia, at the whim of a ruthless dictator. Innocent people are loosing their lives, and fighting for their continued freedom.
This is not a matter of politics. This is not a debate. Putins' bloody campaign in Ukraine is illegal, and he will stop at nothing to get what he wants, when he wants it, no matter the cost. The Russian army is invading a country without provocation, bombing civilians and murdering innocents.
The prospect of waking up to see my country at war is alien to me, as it must have seemed to most Ukrainians. I can do little to influence the outcome of current affairs, but I will do whatever I can.
I ask you to join me in supporting the people of Ukraine
If you can, donate to the various charities providing humanitarian aid. If you don't know where to donate, Global Citizen maintains a list of charitable organizations active in the region.
Leaders around the world are deciding on how to respond to Putins' aggression. They are balancing their conscience, and their desire to be re-elected. Many are afraid to impose heavy sanctions because the economic repercussions might loose them votes. The Dutch government, my government, has hinted that they are unwilling to accept Ukranian refugees, and has played a part in allowing Russia to have continued access to international finance. I am ashamed of these actions, taken in my name.
Whereever your live, please let your government know you care more about supporting the people of Ukraine than you do about the price of gas. Join a protest, write letters, call your representatives, and show them that you care about justice! Download