Forien's Naturalize Genome for RimWorld
Here you can download Forien's Naturalize Genome mod for RimWorld. Its full description is below. Visit our blog to find out how to install the mod.
The content of the mod has been downloaded and repackaged without any changes from the original source. We are not responsible for technical problems of the game or mod, but we guarantee the absence of malicious code
Size (unpacked): 0.146 MB
Updated: Nov 3 @ 1:25am
These mods are required for the current mod to work correctly.
Mod includes options to change behaviour:
- Convert Archite genes into germline ones. This won't let them be inherited, but might help if you want to implant new xenogenes without losing those. Disabled by default.
- Randomize converted genes. For example you may set up that each gene has only 50% chance to be converted to germline one. Disabled by default.
- Add random chemical dependency. With a possible random chance. Enabled by default with 60% chance to get one.
- Add cooldown in form of Genes Regrowing health modifier. When enable it will kill a pawn if they finish the cycle while having that modifier! Enabled by default.
- 18.104.22.168 - Fixed bug, where Naturalization Cycle popup would show up before any biosculpter cycle.
- 22.214.171.124 - Cleaned code and mod folders
- 126.96.36.199 - Added popup with additional info and critical warnings when ordering pawn to subject to Naturalization Cycle
- 188.8.131.52 - initial release
- Adding chemical dependency gene should be compatible with any mod that adds new addictive chemicals.
- No compatability issues known at the moment.
Idea giver: Bielak206
All Icons come from Biotech Expansion and are a property of Ludeon Studios.
I would also like to pass my great thanks to users Aelanna, Legodude and NC from RimWorld Discord, who helped me a lot with my questions during development of this mod :)