Machines of War for RimWorld
Here you can download Machines of War mod for RimWorld. Its full description is below. Visit our blog to find out how to install the mod.
The content of the mod has been downloaded and repackaged without any changes from the original source. We are not responsible for technical problems of the game or mod, but we guarantee the absence of malicious code
Size (unpacked): 2.500 MB
Updated: Dec 1 @ 10:17am
Bolsters the mechanoid threat terrorizing the Rim with new powerful additions.
- Cicada's ability was reworked - no longer a passive implant, it is now a real ability both enemy and gestated mechs are able to use. See its updated card for more information.
- Enforcer's scattergun no longer deals bonus damage against structures - a new, more dedicated breach variant (similiar to the new centipede variants) will be coming in the near future.
- Changed the cost of gestating enforcer and cicada to 150 plasteel, 150 steel and 6 components.
Adds three new mechs to challenge your colony with...
...along with a gun designed for dealing with them.
(An alternative, no wings textures for the Cicada exist in the mod's texture folder. Replace the standard texture with the new one after renaming it if you want a more vanilla-looking insect mechanoid, or simply don't like the wings.)
- What The Hack?!: Fully compatible. Recommended to be used alongside either Van's or 's retexture.
- VFE - Mechanoids: Thanks to Bonible, you can craft a version of the mechs that are on your side. Get it here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2862100403
- Mechanoid Re-Assembler: Patched. The modded mechs have a chance to spawn from the regular mech re-assembler.
- Combat Extended: Not compatibile. I never played with it, and I don't know what to patch.
Art, XML,"C#", Descriptions: Elseud
Actual C#/XML cleanup - SmArtKar
Rimworld font used for the preview images: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=11022.0
Version badge courtesy of Ranger Rick
Special thanks to Sovereign, flango & ShielD for providing the sound, Aranmaho/Sandwish/Farmer Joe for tremendous help with xml, as well as Van & Shield for graphic design advice.
Like what I do? Consider supporting me on Kofi!