Misc. Robots for RimWorld
Here you can download Misc. Robots mod for RimWorld. Its full description is below. Visit our blog to find out how to install the mod.
The content of the mod has been downloaded and repackaged without any changes from the original source. We are not responsible for technical problems of the game or mod, but we guarantee the absence of malicious code
Size (unpacked): 2.276 MB
Updated: 24 Nov @ 8:50am
This mod adds some robots to buy from traders:
A small drone to help you hauling stuff around
A small robot to help keeping your home clean
The source code for all Miscellaneous mods can be found on my GitHub:
Hint for the load order:
1st: Try the defined load order.
--> If robots still make problems, move Misc. Robots and Misc. Robots++ at the END of your mod list
Misc. Core (Not needed if you only use Misc. Robots)
Misc. ... (--> other Miscellaneous Mods)
Misc. Robots++ / other mod depending on Misc. Robots
- Misc Robots is incompatible to Base Robots.
- Misc. Robots is compatible to Deep Storage, but you have to reduce
the required intelligence in the Deep Storage Mod Settings
- Mods that add lots of traders may reduce the chance that you can find a base station
- If you can't repair your robot, make sure that there is enough free space for the ingredients around the base
It needs at least three free spaces!
Special thanks to mrofa and Vas for the graphics.
Language: English, German, Russian, Chinese
Thanks to duduluu and Biscuit for the Chinese translation
Thanks to AlexDeluxe and Well for the Russian translation
- The robots here can be bought, and with the right research, crafted.
-> Since 1.1 you can craft them once you've researched 'Fabrication'
-> Since 1.4 you also need the research 'Standard Mech Tech' (when Biotech is active)
- You can assign them to an area by clicking on the area name in the robot info panel or in the Robots tab.
- Before a fight you are encouraged to recall the robots so they don't accidently wander into the fight area.
- If you want to finetune the robots, there exists a mod thanks to EgotisticalElf: MiscRobots WorkTab Support