More Faction Interaction for RimWorld
Here you can download More Faction Interaction mod for RimWorld. Its full description is below. Visit our blog to find out how to install the mod.
The content of the mod has been downloaded and repackaged without any changes from the original source. We are not responsible for technical problems of the game or mod, but we guarantee the absence of malicious code
Size (unpacked): 1.225 MB
Updated: 26 Jun, 2019 @ 11:41pm
Adds more interaction with and between factions, bringing the world to life.
- Cement relations by inter-faction marriages
- Help factions recover from various setbacks
- Factions may call upon you for labour
- Favours for favours
- Increased rate of world events
- More frequent traders, if you treat them right
- Traders get richer as you build up trust
- Traders bring higher quality as relations increase
- Pirates can demand tribute if they're close by - destroy their outposts!
- Show off your skills at the yearly exposition. Maybe you'll do well and be invited to host next year?
- Roadworks. To strengthen ties and increase trade, your allies can build roads as a nice silver sink.
- Squatters! Someone found a use for an old deserted settlement.
- Reverse trade requests
- Bumper crops
- Hunter's Lodge
- Pirate extortion
- Mystical Shaman
- Annual Expo
- Faction WAR
- Brrainz, Harmony.
- XeoNovaDan, rubberducking and testing.
- erdelf, erdelf.
- ShotgunFrenzy, art.
- Halno, art.
- Ian, text revisions.
- My testers. You know who you are. Thanks to Eviltrick in particular.
Shoutout to Albion of Sparkling Worlds, for the inspiration and support.
- Russian, courtesy of Djeban74/Reasonable Max
- Chinese (Simplified), courtesy of =O.W.L.S=o_Onion and publicuser
- Polish, courtesy of pawelik001
- Spanish, courtesy of CANALETA
- Spanish (Latin), courtesy of CANALETA
- French, courtesy of jerlotrie
- Italian, courtesy of EvaineQ
Want to help translate this mod in your language? Check out the "Pirate" folder inside the Languages folder on GitHub for all up to date strings.
- GitHub: https://github.com/Mehni/MoreFactionInteraction/releases
- Ludeon: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=35832
- Yes it's compatible with Hospitality.
- Yes it's compatible with Roads of the Rim. MFI treats roadworks as a silver sink, with Roads of the Rim you're more involved.
- For compatibility with Zetrith's multiplayer mod, you need https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1629973374
If you like this mod, please considering buying me a coffee.