Prison Commons (Continued) for RimWorld
Here you can download Prison Commons (Continued) mod for RimWorld. Its full description is below. Visit our blog to find out how to install the mod.
The content of the mod has been downloaded and repackaged without any changes from the original source. We are not responsible for technical problems of the game or mod, but we guarantee the absence of malicious code
Size (unpacked): 0.370 MB
Updated: Dec 5 @ 11:28am
These mods are required for the current mod to work correctly.
Update of Ben Lubars mod
Allows you to mark any enclosed Gather Spot (table, sculpture, campfire, etc) as a prison commons area.
Prison commons areas act as part of the prison, allowing prisoners to freely enter through doors.
Having trouble with prison breaks due to door count? Check out this guide by Lurmey.
- See if the the error persists if you just have this mod and its requirements active.
- If not, try adding your other mods until it happens again.
- Post your error-log using HugsLib and command Ctrl+F12
- For best support, please use the Discord-channel for error-reporting.
- Do not report errors by making a discussion-thread, I get no notification of that.
- If you have the solution for a problem, please post it to the GitHub repository.