ResearchPowl for RimWorld
Here you can download ResearchPowl mod for RimWorld. Its full description is below. Visit our blog to find out how to install the mod.
The content of the mod has been downloaded and repackaged without any changes from the original source. We are not responsible for technical problems of the game or mod, but we guarantee the absence of malicious code
Size (unpacked): 0.303 MB
Updated: Dec 10 @ 1:11am
This is a 1.4 update for ResearchPal - Forked.
As its current author appears to be MIA for nearly a year now, I wasn't sure they were planning on updating this anytime soon. Regardless on if they update it, though, I did have some ideas of my own to spin into this mod, so I figure I'd give it a silly name and all that fun stuff to get a foundation to work off of.
- Code optimizations, allowing the tree to generate around 20% faster. It also uses a new fastGUI library to improve rendering while viewing it.
- Fixes text being clipped off.
- Configurable scroll wheel behavior.
- If a tech level cap from another mod is not being recognized, you can now cap it yourself in the mod options via an override.
- Q. How do I devmode insta-finish research?
Enable god mode and ctrl+click a node to unlock.
- Q. The research seems too spread out.
Some default mod settings have changed between this version and the mod it was forked off of. You can tinker with the mod options a bit to change the layout how you'd like (notably disable tech tier splitting to tighten it up).