Varied Body Sizes for RimWorld
Here you can download Varied Body Sizes mod for RimWorld. Its full description is below. Visit our blog to find out how to install the mod.
The content of the mod has been downloaded and repackaged without any changes from the original source. We are not responsible for technical problems of the game or mod, but we guarantee the absence of malicious code
Size (unpacked): 0.231 MB
Updated: Dec 9 @ 11:09am
These mods are required for the current mod to work correctly.
This mod adds some new settings to rimworld. It allows you to individually set a customized size range for all pawns and animal sizes. This change is strictly cosmetic and alters no other statistics of the pawn or animal.
You can also enable functional changes as well. By enabling "Also modify actual bodysize" in the mod config you will also alter the "body size" stat. This affects things like calculating meat amount, leather amount, carry capacity and various other stats. It can also be used in other mods for all sorts of reasons. Basically since this setting modifies the body size stat, it will be included in those types of calculations.
You can enable the "Also modify health scaling" to make pawns health pool be affected by bodysize as well. This affects how much damage each pawn and their bodyparts has. There is also the "Also modify melee damage" that makes all melee attacks damage scale with the changed body-size.
- Can set a blanket default setting for everything
- Sizes can range from 10% to 200% of normal size
- Also alter the actual body size-stat
- Also alter the health factor
- Also alter the hunger rate
- Also alter melee damage factor
- Also alter melee dodge chance
- Search filter for when you are looking for a specific pawn/animal or mod-name
- Shows the mod name the pawn or animal came from
Should work with most if not all pawn and animal mods
Load order should not matter as all calculations are done after game-start.
Also, Mute made a Biotech gene mod for body-sizes: Body Size Genes
VEF support and dodge chance by: oorzkws
Since modding is just a hobby for me I expect no donations to keep modding. If you still want to show your support you can gift me anything from my Wishlist or buy me a cup of tea.
- See if the the error persists if you just have this mod and its requirements active.
- If not, try adding your other mods until it happens again.
- Post your error-log using HugsLib and command Ctrl+F12
- For best support, please use the Discord-channel for error-reporting.
- Do not report errors by making a discussion-thread, I get no notification of that.
- If you have the solution for a problem, please post it to the GitHub repository.
Last updated 2022-12-09