Complete Colors for Stellaris
Here you can download Complete Colors mod for Stellaris. Its full description is below. Visit our blog to find out how to install the mod.
The content of the mod has been downloaded and repackaged without any changes from the original source. We are not responsible for technical problems of the game or mod, but we guarantee the absence of malicious code
Size (unpacked): 0.098 MB
Updated: 27 Jun, 2016 @ 5:07pm
Adds a complete RGB Color Table with 2048+ colors to the color selection menu of the Empire Creator.
- Adds 2048+ New Colors in an RGB color grid for selection during Empire Creation
- Greyscale Bar at the bottom of the grid for a full selection of greys
- Maintains the original colors from Stellaris for savegame compatibility.
- Full support for AI use of new colors
- Compatible with Ship-Type adding mods
- Ironman and Achievement Compatible
- MrRaoul for allowing me to integrate his fantastic Fix for GUI and multiples ships/cities
While you're here, feel free to check out some of my other mods: (100% Compatible with this one, run them together!)