Cybrxkhan's Assortment of Namelists for Stellaris for Stellaris
Here you can download Cybrxkhan's Assortment of Namelists for Stellaris mod for Stellaris. Its full description is below. Visit our blog to find out how to install the mod.
The content of the mod has been downloaded and repackaged without any changes from the original source. We are not responsible for technical problems of the game or mod, but we guarantee the absence of malicious code
Size (unpacked): 10.764 MB
Updated: 29 Nov, 2022 @ 5:39pm
Legacy versions (Manual Installation):
Patch 3.3: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qef6c09fpqvazt4/CANS%203.3.0.rar?dl=0
Patch 2.8: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rhxd7pvjghvxl1u/CANS%202.8.2.rar?dl=0
Patch 2.7: https://www.dropbox.com/s/aiv20kom9twhpet/CANS%202.7.rar?dl=0
Patch 2.5: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rtd3idbr2busmwz/CANS%202.5.1.rar?dl=0
Patch 2.3: https://www.dropbox.com/s/15h1axh5svlo6m3/CANS%202.3.0.rar?dl=0
- Hundreds of thousands of new (mostly fictitious, alien) names for leaders, planets, spaceships, and fleets across 264 namelists - use them in your custom species, or see AI empires using them!
- Over 6500+ new star names, 400+ names for black holes, 160+ asteroid prefixes and suffixes, and 550+ nebula names - now you can play your 2000+ star galaxy mods without worrying about running out of names!
- Multiplayer and ironman compatible (I don’t think it is achievement compatible however)
- Compatible with almost any mod!
- Better and improved human namelists with thousands of new personal names from over 60+ countries and cultures not found in vanilla’s human namelists, such as Vietnamese, Polish, and Iranian names!
- New namelists are being added regularly!
CANS is my collection of namelists I use in my games for more variety.
Most of the namelists are made using random fantasy name generators and are NOT real names or words unless otherwise indicated. Feel free to use them in your mods, though credit would be appreciated.
ATTENTION: the full list of namelists is now in this discussion thread here because Steam has a limit to how long a mod description can be. For the full list of namelists, please see this page on my mods' website.
- Updated to 3.6/Orion
Basic Ordinary Origins: A mod that adds in several new simple, “default” Origins for player and AI to use so not everyone gets Prosperous Unification
More AI Personalities: A mod that introduces tons of new AI personalities, adding more variety to the game.
No Ethics Spawn Bias: With this mini-mod, ethics of randomly generated AI empires are more evenly weighted to appear, so there’s less of a chance you’ll be surrounded by hostile empires as in vanilla.
Thanks to the following for their help:
- bigbantha for some of the Forerunner Planet names
- CT-6827 for the Portuguese namelist
- An Elder Thing for assistance with the Icelandic namelist
- FLSoz for assisting with army/fleet name formatting after the 3.4 patch
- Ki-Koshi for the Ancient Egyptian names and the German translation
- Scudilo for the Warhammer, Kushan, Reptilian 7 and Moluscoid 7 namelists
- Solarak for Spanish translation
- sylcai for some of the Inca names
- Teutonic_Thrash for the Bactrian names
- qweyt for the Finnish names
- And everyone else for your feedback, suggestions, and support - thank you all!