Extra Events for Stellaris
Here you can download Extra Events mod for Stellaris. Its full description is below. Visit our blog to find out how to install the mod.
The content of the mod has been downloaded and repackaged without any changes from the original source. We are not responsible for technical problems of the game or mod, but we guarantee the absence of malicious code
Size (unpacked): 0.147 MB
Updated: 26 Feb, 2018 @ 6:24pm
Extra Events is a mod that adds 63 brand new top quality events to increase the fun you have on Stellaris and also helps keep the mid-late game interesting. Now translated in every language allowed by Stellaris!
Extra Events 1.9.11 for Stellaris 2.0.*
- A Crazy Scientist
- A Mineral Monolith
- An Adventurers Last Words
- Exceptional Engineering
- The Space Nomads
- The Star Search Special Project
- The Serial Killer Storyline Event
- 35 New Anomaly Events
- 1 New Special Project Event Chain
- 26 New Pop-Up Events
- 1 New Unique Storyline Event
- Multistaged Events
- Multichoice Events
- Events that will effect your civlization
- Decisions that will help carve your empire
- Ethical decisions
- Ethic specific events
- Your decisions matter
- English - Done - Bürgermeister
- German - Mostly Done - NotGo0d / Sleya
- Russian - Done - 3ChiThai / Had / Lord_Assaultーさま
- French - Done - Dr.Stranglove
- Polish - Mostly Done - jsw22236
- Spanish - Done - Darh
- Portugese - Done - MENGO456
- Korean - Done - *Death* Crampus - Found here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1200587483
Update 9.6 | 9/25/17
Updated mod to support 1.8 "Capek"
Added Spanish localization by Darh
Update 9.7 | 10/22/17
Added Portugese localization by MENGO456
Changed the "Mutiny" event to give less Energy
Changed the "Extra Profit" event to be more rare
Update 9.8 | 11/13/17
Korean localization by *Death* Crampus available
Update 9.9 | 12/9/17
Updated mod to support 1.9 "Boulle"
Update 9.10 | 2/22/18
Updated mod to support 2.0 "Cherryh"
Update 9.11 | 2/26/18
Fixed the Star Search event chain to no longer sometimes spawn hundreds of events. (Credit to Kiyosan)
Thank you for the 600+ ratings, 36,000+ downloads and 1500+ favorites!
!! Extra Events can be added/removed at any point in time without conflict !!