Harvest Engine Crisis for Stellaris
Here you can download Harvest Engine Crisis mod for Stellaris. Its full description is below. Visit our blog to find out how to install the mod.
The content of the mod has been downloaded and repackaged without any changes from the original source. We are not responsible for technical problems of the game or mod, but we guarantee the absence of malicious code
Size (unpacked): 13.026 MB
Updated: 15 Jan @ 4:39pm
These mods are required for the current mod to work correctly.
- Allowed the Mod to spawn in the midgame independently if you choose without the #MODJAM2022 mod (I still recommend the shared mod until the Modjam is over)
- Reduced starting RCU count from 3 to 2
- Harvester Post-Harvest Deposit should randomize the Strategic Resource now
- Made RCU fleets take a bit longer to plant beacons
- Fixed Mac/Linux Crash related to missing animations
- Fixed otherwise exclusive Deposits spawning randomly and everywhere
- Removed the Harvester's secret 'No U' ability on death (Your empire is no longer defeated on destroying the Harvest Engine)
- Made the Ancient Harvester Trait impossible to edit. They should only spawn as reward pops in the Harvester System.
- Cleaned up the Error log (You should only see the Scripted Trigger logs, thats a bug on PDX's part)
For Version 1.2, the following is planned:
- RCU spawn from 2 to 5
- RCUs now spawn from Gateways in Random Systems instead on the Harvester.
- Midas System gains the 'Ancient Gateway'. Acts as a normal gateway, but cannot be gated to without owning the Midas system. Ancient Gateways spawn Harvester Reinforcements.
- Add 'Harvest Fabricator' ships. Combat-capable construction ships that will build starbases in Harvested Systems with no enemy presence. Will also build infrastructure, including Ancient Gateways, Sensor Stations, Repair Hubs and Defensive Emplacements.
- Added 'Operational Security' Fleets. Operational Security Fleets defend Harvester-Owned Space.
- RCU fleets will grow in size for each RCU defeated
- Harvest Engine drastically buffed, but loses its reinforcing defending fleet.
- 'Light Intelligence Effort' changed to 'Passive Intelligence Effort'. Does not deduct research points, but has no natural intel gain. Cannot advance past Stage 3 in Harvest Intel situation on Passive.
- Normal and Enhanced Intelligence Effort now deducts 20/40% research but is drastically faster.
- Nations that own the SHI-VA Core Relic and take 'Become the Crisis' gain access to Harvester Corvette, Destroyer and Escort hulls. Also gain access to the Seismic Destabilizer Extra-Large Missile Weapon.
- Harvested Planet Yield changed from 12 Minerals 3 Strategics to a randomized value between 5 Minerals 1 Strategic to 25 Minerals 5 Strategics. Weight affected by planet size.
Version 1.2 will (likely) come out February 1st. Team Dubbonomics is committed to keeping the Harvest Engine updated after the Modjam while we are capable of doing so.
Harvest Engine Crisis for the 2022-2023 Modjam - Made by Team Dubbonomics
For Stellaris version 3.6.
This mod requires the shared #MODJAM2022 mod to spawn (for now).
- Face a powerful new Mining Drone Leviathan and its fleets as they attempt to fulfill their ancient directive.
- Fight to protect the galaxy, or turn the Harvest Engine's power upon your enemies.
- Unlock special interactions and new components through combat and analysis.
- A new relic and unique system to seize.
- Reach out to the intelligence at the heart of the Engine and bend it to your will.
- Not save game compatible
- Modifies ai_should_restrict_system in game_rules, no other overwrites
- Alters Checksum, aka no Achievements. Sorry.