Immersive Galaxy - Nightfall for Stellaris
Here you can download Immersive Galaxy - Nightfall mod for Stellaris. Its full description is below. Visit our blog to find out how to install the mod.
The content of the mod has been downloaded and repackaged without any changes from the original source. We are not responsible for technical problems of the game or mod, but we guarantee the absence of malicious code
Size (unpacked): 10.669 MB
Updated: 22 Dec, 2018 @ 5:37am
After reading a post on reddit about night lights, and more specifically how bad they look on earth, I decided to give a try at making my own. Working from NASA pictures, I remade the texture with 2 main objectives:
- As realistic as possible on Earth
- Impossible to distinguish Earth shape on other planets.
A entirely new texture for the night lights, built from official NASA pictures.
Resolution is 4K (4096x2048), twice the size of the original, but shouldn't pose ny problem, many textures are in this format.
The mod is completely save game compatible, you can activate/deactivate the mod without any impact.
This mod, as it stands, should NOT conflict with ANY other mod.
- Reverted compression to DXT5, lowering the filsize
- Now have the proper alpha channel
- Lights will not be red anymore and should be now in a more traditional yellow shade
- Added some lights in some areas of the world according to population growth in the future - india, african coast especially Nigeria, maghreb, chinese coast as well as south east asia.