Origins Expanded for Stellaris
Here you can download Origins Expanded mod for Stellaris. Its full description is below. Visit our blog to find out how to install the mod.
The content of the mod has been downloaded and repackaged without any changes from the original source. We are not responsible for technical problems of the game or mod, but we guarantee the absence of malicious code
Size (unpacked): 8.068 MB
Updated: 2 Dec, 2022 @ 6:33am
Compatible with Stellaris 3.6 but should work with previous version too.
Have you ever felt like there was not enough origins? Tired of choosing Prosperous Unification again and again? Maybe you feel like roleplay takes a hit because default origins are very limited and you want a wider panel of choices.
Wave of refugees:
As this species was about to embark on its first interstellar flight, massive ships seemingly devoid of weapons appeared in the sky. Very soon after they landed on the planet and millions of aliens emerged from the ships. Add 6 pop of a chosen species.
As this civilization was about to colonize space an unknown alien race invaded this planet. After a few years of war, the different countries united, they eventually regained ground and exterminated the last invaders. The majority of this species was decimated, and the infrastructure destroyed. Start with 10 pops but some technologies unlocked.
Before the discovery of hyperdrive technology, this civilization sent generational spaceships to two other systems to colonize their habitable planets.
All addons have been created to integrate harmoniously with the base origins but also to avoid any incompatibility.
- 6 New Origins
- Added corrections and improvement to localisation
- Fix the Machine Uprising pop not spawning properly
- Fix Rogue Colony AI origin
- New Icons for origins and planet modifier
- New origins
- Offer more choice in "Ancient Civilization" origin and add small events to diversify gameplay
- Add events to "Overcrowded" origins when inspiration strikes.
- Complexify "Wave of Refugees" event chain.
- Find a solution so that the message of discovery of extraterrestrial life does not appear when picking the origin "Wave of Refugees"
- Find a way to have random portrait for the ancients in "Ancients Civilization" or at least have a chance to see others and avoid redondancy
- Should be compatible with every other mods as it does not alter any base game files.
- Not Ironman/Achievement compatible
Note: My modding skills are limited some suggestions might be beyond my reach.
"Disharmonious Unity" : ArcaneGamer
"Unpopular Resort" : OptimusPrimordial
"Choosen Protectors" : Silversmith
"Massive Homeworld" : PedroMortic
"Uplift Mania" : Kashino
Portuguese: Done by PedroMortic
French: Almost Complete
Japanese: Done by Rio_Mizuhoshi