Playable Robots for Stellaris
Here you can download Playable Robots mod for Stellaris. Its full description is below. Visit our blog to find out how to install the mod.
The content of the mod has been downloaded and repackaged without any changes from the original source. We are not responsible for technical problems of the game or mod, but we guarantee the absence of malicious code
Size (unpacked): 33.591 MB
Updated: 27 Jun, 2016 @ 5:17pm
Adds the ability to play as lovable and violent robots to Stellaris.
Select them from the "Android" category on the Empire creation screen.
- Adds 16 Playable Android Races
- Android Variants, 84 Total Skins
- Android Name List
- Android City Type
- Android Ship Type
- 3 New Synthetic Themed Government Types
- Full Support for Various Auto-Generated Robot Empires (Currently Disabled)
- Works for multiplayer
- Should Work with Many Other Mods
Allows for the player to choose between playing as a full robot (buildable pops only, no food) or as a regular species (all rules as normal).
It's completely optional and restricted to players only, so if you only want the portraits/ship types it's not a problem.
All you need to do is select the appropriate option on the event at game-start.
- Your Pops no longer reproduce naturally
- Pops are purchasable from the "Build" menu on the "Surface" screen of your planetary view.
- Your Pops do not consume food, but are poor at producing it
- All Pops cost 1 Energy/month
- Options for immortality and sectors auto-building new pops
- The "Robotic Workers" "Droid Workers" and "Synthetic Workers" upgrade your Pops instead of unlocking vanilla robot Pops
- Support for all species classes to be synthetic (ie. Avian Reptillain Fungoid Android etc.)
- Full support for races added in "Playable Invaders"
- Completely optional, simply not selecting the "Synthetic" option at the beginning of your campaign will allow your species to function as if it were vanilla
- Shadowclaimer for some of the excellent recolors
- Source for help with upgrading pops.
- MrRaoul for allowing me to integrate his fantastic Fix for GUI and multiples ships/cities
- Built pops only copy traits from vanilla and the mod Extended Traits
- AI Races do not spawn naturally. This will be changed if I can figure out how to weight them low compared to other species.
- Android ship type does not highlight orange when clicked. Why? I don't know.
- Your species name is lost when choosing to become synthetic. Causes some text bugs.
Want to check out the sister mod "Playable Invaders", or any of the other mods I've made? Check them out here:(All mods are 100% Compatible with this one, run them together!)