Plentiful Traditions - Outdated after 2.x and up for Stellaris
Here you can download Plentiful Traditions - Outdated after 2.x and up mod for Stellaris. Its full description is below. Visit our blog to find out how to install the mod.
The content of the mod has been downloaded and repackaged without any changes from the original source. We are not responsible for technical problems of the game or mod, but we guarantee the absence of malicious code
Size (unpacked): 7.808 MB
Updated: 3 Feb, 2018 @ 10:49am
As featured on the official Paradox Stellaris Mod Highlight Stream, Odin Gaming, "Mod Friday #3" and by Paradox themselves.
- Cybernetics - A tradition tree that focuses on robot productivity, physics, new building, synths and energy production.
- Biogenesis - Gene-therapy, locust swarms, food, biology, growth, society and grafting your empire into perfection.
- Faith - Spiritualism based tree focused on government attraction and edict bonuses.
- Order - Traditions that help to strive in removing chaos from the universe. Ship and FTL speed, false flag attacks, sabotage, voidcraft and engineering.
- Aspiration - Tradition tree that has trade, opinion, industry and relations at its core.
- Malice - For the more evil and daring empires, lower your opinion with nearby empires to taunt them into a war. Slavery, evil and suffering. Other empires WILL hate you.
- Affinity - Xenophiles will welcome this tree a lot. Migration, attraction, leaders and society.
- Mutagenesis - Intended for Hiveminds or similar empires. Other living organisms are nothing but building blocks towards the perfection of our collective. Toxic Plague war demand, food and society buildings, habitability, regenerative hulls. A more aggressive approach to altering the genes in favor of the great collective.
- Industry - Industrial empires that care about mining, extracting, cargo and raw ingenuity to get things done without wasting effort and materials on too much elegance. If it works, it works. Planetary eruptions, ionized excavations, obital fracking cannons, purification facilities, multiple planetary edicts, an empire wide edict and a new building.
- Mysticism - Protecting the core life values through compassion, frugality and modesty, Mysticism is a spiritual/pacifist/ecological tradition tree, that is very close to nature and inner peace, unless severely threatened. New buildings (3 obelisks and a sanctum) to preserve life and to provide unity among the people, a new planetary edict (Sacred Act) and the ability to colonize even the most devastated Tomb worlds as they do deserve redemption.
Kleptocracy - Ruthless groups of entities, that often enforce their will on less capable ones. Business is done more frequent and effective when our business-partners are 'convinced' to do so by any means. New building, energy planetary edict, naval capacity and border size, trade bonuses and offensive capacilities.
Factions - Three new factions, Mystics (Mysticism), Miners (Industry) and Syndicates (Kleptocracy).
- NEW! - Experimentalism - A tradition tree solely focused on revealing the secrets (physics) of the universe in a scientific way. For a more pacifist/materialist way of play, where research (physics) is everything.
- NEW! - Anguish - War, warfare, damage, military and destruction of anyone and anything that threatens you. Going to war is great!
- More to come!
Yes, as long as they meet the current game version.
Will you add more unique Ascension Perks?
Don't know, there are plenty of other mods for this, but there's a new great perk mod called Expanded Stellaris Ascension Perks by Girion.
Will you add compatibility with other tradition mods?
Unlikely, but there is a compatibility patch for:
Additional Traditions by Meltup located here.
Ethic&Government Traditions Rebuild by petruxa located here.
神偷偷尼 kctony for the 繁體中文 Traditional Chinese translation.
神偷偷尼 kctony for the 简体中文 Simplified Chinese translation.
mikaduki for the Japanese translation.
EwieFairy for the French translation.
Darh, Ensis and Maverik for the Spanish translation.
Katusha1592 for the Korean translation.
Spectrum for the Russian translation.
Hackermaddin for the German translation.
CeasingDig for the Polish translation.
Hope you enjoy the mod and please don't forget to rate it if you like it!
Happy gaming! Download