Star Wars Species Pack for Stellaris
Here you can download Star Wars Species Pack mod for Stellaris. Its full description is below. Visit our blog to find out how to install the mod.
The content of the mod has been downloaded and repackaged without any changes from the original source. We are not responsible for technical problems of the game or mod, but we guarantee the absence of malicious code
Size (unpacked): 149.309 MB
Updated: 15 Apr, 2017 @ 9:44am
An animated species pack containing species from the Star Wars Universe. While some are painted myself, most are created using existing images and manipulated onto vanilla portraits. The species are set to not spawn randomly, if you wish to use them or see them, you will have to create custom empires.
- ~20 animated Star Wars species portraits
- 15+ species namelists
- Proper Beskar'gam for the Mandalorians.
- And many more. Feel free to suggest what you'd like to see here.
Should have no compatibility issues.
- Head Developer - Last Leviathan
- Content Creator - Nukumnehtar
- SethSteiner for allowing me to integrate his Chiss Species mod
- All Star Wars materials is owned and copyrighted by Lucasfilm Ltd.