Aerobus UVH28 Ganymede for Stormworks: Build and Rescue
Here you can download Aerobus UVH28 Ganymede mod for Stormworks: Build and Rescue. Its full description is below. Visit our blog to find out how to install the mod.
The content of the mod has been downloaded and repackaged without any changes from the original source. We are not responsible for technical problems of the game or mod, but we guarantee the absence of malicious code
Author: Sebastiaz | BluFFeR
Size (unpacked): 0.875 MB
Updated: 20 Dec @ 10:50am
These mods are required for the current mod to work correctly.
The Aerobus UVH28 "Ganymede" is an unmanned reconnaissance aircraft capable of both vertical and horizontal flight to provide maximum tactical mobility within a theatre of operations as well as provide a forward striking platform for naval assets. It has been designed with JTAC compatibility as its primary role and is capable of designating a target for other units to strike. It was developed alongside the H285 Miaraka using similar technologies with a different airframe & powerplant. Automated systems were made as a priority in the UVH28 and allow it to be highly capable even without a pilot, this includes automated return-to-base upon loss of signal in addition to several other features. Similarly the UVH28 was also designed with compatibility with other vehicles, it is capable of operating off of a D-82 Cyclone Class Destroyer, as well as providing targets for almost every Newquay vehicle with JTAC.
The UVH28 "Ganymede" Command and Control Station also allows secondary compatibility with the LGM-20 Hammerhead laser guided cruise missile, with its own independent station within the container to allow for control. The control station can also be handled by the Ostauto MHTV for movement around a large area.
Newquay Armed Forces Collection
Ostauto MHTV 8x8
LGM-20 Containerised Platform
- SYSTEM ENABLE
- MONITOR SWITCH
For a much more comprehensive set of instructions, please see here:
- Tiltrotor Configuration allowing for horizontal & vertical flgiht.
- Altitude Hold.
- 160kts Max Speed. [Horizontal Flight]
- Touchscreen Drone Control Interface.
- JTAC Compatibility.
- Extremely long flight time [1380L Fuel, 200km range]
- MFD System including map, radar, engine information, radar guided gimbal camera & laser gimbal camera.
- Capable of sending GPS information.
- Buunuu for map (highly modified)
- Shady for the LUA Radar (highly modified)
- PenguinO for the turn indicator. (modified into a singular AH)
- markers622 for the artificial horizons.
- Uran_Wind for the flight controller. (heavily modified)