ARGO - Moonpool Version for Stormworks: Build and Rescue
Here you can download ARGO - Moonpool Version mod for Stormworks: Build and Rescue. Its full description is below. Visit our blog to find out how to install the mod.
The content of the mod has been downloaded and repackaged without any changes from the original source. We are not responsible for technical problems of the game or mod, but we guarantee the absence of malicious code
Size (unpacked): 0.737 MB
Updated: 3 Sep @ 3:40pm
These mods are required for the current mod to work correctly.
This is a version of the ARGO Submarine with a Moonpool in place of the Airlock Hatch, that makes Diving a lot easier.
• Additional Rear Prop
• Max Speed: 24 knots
• Depth Hold, Cruise Mode, Pitch+Roll Stabilisation
• Complete Instrumentation: Sonar, Map, Ballast Monitor, VHF Radio, HUD
• Collision Warning System
• Airlock with seating for 2 Divers
• Automatic Bilge Pumps
• Towing Winch
• Emergency Beacon Locator
• Diving and Arctic Equipment
• 16 Illumination Flares + 8 Distress Flares
2. Turn on the “System Power” Key Button (on the right)
3. Off you go!
2. For all operations, I suggest you fill the Ballast Tanks up to the Neutral Buoyancy Level (indicted by the Red Lines on the Ballast Monitor)
• ODIN Diving Support Vessel It can easily transport the ARGO and 2 Cargo/Tanker Pods on its Deck, and deploy them with its Heavy Duty Crane
• Air-Drop Cart to load the ARGO in my Airbus A400M. This way you can quickly transport the ARGO to the Diving Target and Air-Drop it right above it
• Tanker Pod to transport Fuel or any other Fluid.
• Cargo Pod to transport Cargo around.
• If you want to put your skills to the test, you can try out these Submarine Rescue Missions
• Edvin - Waterjet Controller
• Jansuk - LUA EchoSounder
You can find them all in the ARGO's Compatible Equipment
Various other improvements to make the ARGO ready for the new Underwater Update.
Also, now you can spawn the ARGO with the Docking Connectors already ON, so any Attachment you put under it will connect automatically. You can change this setting clicking on this Microcontroller https://imgur.com/GFJu40n
Various other small improvements.
Enjoy! Please consider leaving a Rating and a Comment. Feel free to write any Suggestions or Issues you might have in the comments below. Download