"BFT" 72000 Litre Bulk Fuel Trailer (SIBTaT Compatible) for Stormworks: Build and Rescue
Here you can download "BFT" 72000 Litre Bulk Fuel Trailer (SIBTaT Compatible) mod for Stormworks: Build and Rescue. Its full description is below. Visit our blog to find out how to install the mod.
The content of the mod has been downloaded and repackaged without any changes from the original source. We are not responsible for technical problems of the game or mod, but we guarantee the absence of malicious code
Size (unpacked): 0.723 MB
Updated: 20 Oct @ 6:59pm
These mods are required for the current mod to work correctly.
Please report any issues with a detailed description and I will try to fix them.
- Load the trailer in the workbench like you would any other SIBTaT trailer. It spawns all five internal tanks with diesel. You can obviously change this. You also don't need to spawn it with a truck (but why?)
- The trailer should connect to a truck automatically if there is one. The composite and electrical cables specified by the SIBTaT standard are not needed as all data is read through the fifth wheel connector.
- To fill or empty the trailer, use the pump controls on the right side. See the section below for how to use them.
- When detaching from a truck, the trailer will automatically stand itself. When connecting to one, it will retract its falling paws automatically.
- The master pump control is red, and the non-master controls are dark gray.
- Each hose anchor corresponds to one of the five internal tanks (numbered along the frame of the trailer).
- You can fill the trailer with different fluid types, but not within each tank section (ie, tank 1 can be jet fuel and tank 2 can be seawater, but tank 1 cannot be both jet fuel and seawater because Stormworks.)
- The master pump has access to all internal tanks, and is used to fill/drain the same fluid type conveniently. Each non-master pump can only fill/drain its respective section.
- All pumps can pump in (designated by an i on their respective seven-segment display) and out (an o on the display).
- The fluid connectors on top of the trailer have no pumps or controls.
Eastern Precision Systems Motor Works ("the Company") reserves all intellectual property rights over the Bulk Fuel Trailer ("the Equipment"). Unless otherwise stated, unlicensed sale of the Equipment or redistribution of any of the Equipment's components is strictly against the Company's Arms Marketing Agreement.