Bobcat Mk.III - Fast Response for Stormworks: Build and Rescue
Here you can download Bobcat Mk.III - Fast Response mod for Stormworks: Build and Rescue. Its full description is below. Visit our blog to find out how to install the mod.
The content of the mod has been downloaded and repackaged without any changes from the original source. We are not responsible for technical problems of the game or mod, but we guarantee the absence of malicious code
Size (unpacked): 1.593 MB
Updated: 6 Jun, 2021 @ 11:43am
First of a series of Coast Guard / rescue response ships.
The Bobcat Mk.III is a simple, small but agile diesel aircraft engine powered boat which fits into the starter base and is suitable for various easy missions such as personnel transfer, small cargo delivery and fire fighting.
It handles pretty well in rough seas and has a tight turning radius.
Larger version of the Bobcat, the Jaguar 25m
- Added hydrant next to rear door.
- Rescue lights fixed and updated.
1. Auto stabilization.
3. GPS autopilot.
4. Water cannon.
5. Auto compartment water pump (Water is automatically pumped out of cabin and cargo hold if water is detected).
- Length : 13.25m
- Beam : 4.25m
- Top speed : 50 knots
- Power : 2 aircraft diesel engines
- Fuel : 9k liters
- Crew : 4 passenger seats, 1 medical bed, 1 driver seat
1. Turn on engine fuel.
2. Press engine starter.
3. Turn off clutch to move forward.
4. Turn off main breaker while not in use or the main batteries will drain.
1. GPS Autopilot - Taijin
2. Radar - Jecki1379
3. Radio - Sheepdog
4. Weather Monitor - jecki1379
5. Fuel Range Calculator - Dead_Lemon
6. Emergency Beacon Finder - Cake
Please do not re-upload my creations under any circumstances. Making modifications to suite your own personal needs is fine but do not upload them to the workshop. It takes days, weeks and sometimes months to create a single ship or aircraft. Blatantly stealing someone else's work and uploading them as your own is NOT cool.