Cart for Military RHIB for Stormworks: Build and Rescue
Here you can download Cart for Military RHIB mod for Stormworks: Build and Rescue. Its full description is below. Visit our blog to find out how to install the mod.
The content of the mod has been downloaded and repackaged without any changes from the original source. We are not responsible for technical problems of the game or mod, but we guarantee the absence of malicious code
Size (unpacked): 0.397 MB
Updated: 22 Sep, 2020 @ 2:26pm
These mods are required for the current mod to work correctly.
Versatile Vehicle Cart used to attach and secure Military RHIB inside the Cargo Bay of my Airbus A400M Cargo Plane
Example of what you can do with this: Air-Drop your Boat!
Here's a quick video showing how to correctly load the RHIB on the Plane.
2. Connect the Electric Connector on the Left Winch to the front of the Cart
3. Lower the Secondary Ramp (all the way down) and Lower Ramp (only a bit)
4. Activate the Bottom Connectors on the RHIB with the toggle button on the left side
5. Bring the RHIB onto the Cart with the Ceiling Crane
6. Activate the Connectors on the Cart with the relative flip switch, so that the RHIB is now locked to the Cart
7. Raise the Lower Ramp to horizontal position with its Up Arrow Button
8. Pull the Cart into the Cargo Bay by retracting the Left Winch
9. Lock the Cart on either one of the 2 ISO9x24 Zones, by activating it on the Touch Screen and turning on the Cart's Bottom Connectors with the relative flip switch
To adapt the cart to another vehicle you want to load, just move the connectors with the Selection Tool in the workbench, and add the corresponding connectors to the bottom of your vehicle.
New Electric Connectors have been added to the Cargo Bay of the Airbus A400M.
These Electric Connectors allow to do Staggered Air-Drops (each Crate/Vehicle is slightly delayed from the previous one, see GIF), by adjusting the “Delay” Property Slider of the Air-Drop Microcontroller on each Crate/Vehicle Cart (0.5 sec delay works well).
To start the Staggered Air-Drop just press the “Toggle Air-Drop Connectors” Push Button (in Cockpit, Loadmaster’s Station and Ramps Panel).
Moreover, all the ISO Electric Connectors can now be used to do Staggered Air-Drops as well (use the same Push Button to initiate the Staggered Air-Drop).
This means any Cargo you attach to these Connectors can be air-dropped with this new System: you just need to add this Microcontroller to control the Electric Connectors on your Cargo
All the Carts (Vehicle Cart v2.0, Wide Vehicle Cart v2.0, Cart for RHIB v2.0, Cart for ARGO, Cargo Platform v2.0) have been updated to integrate the new Air-Drop System, so they can be used to perform Mixed Air-Drops (both Crates and Vehicles at the same time, see GIF).
You can now use the Ropes to secure the Cart to anything you want: be it the Cargo Bay of the Airbus A400M, or any other vehicle (Helicopters, Ships, Trains)!
Enjoy! Please consider leaving a Rating and a Comment. Feel free to write any Suggestions or Issues you might have in the comments below. Download