ENDAIR Beluga XL for Stormworks: Build and Rescue
Here you can download ENDAIR Beluga XL mod for Stormworks: Build and Rescue. Its full description is below. Visit our blog to find out how to install the mod.
The content of the mod has been downloaded and repackaged without any changes from the original source. We are not responsible for technical problems of the game or mod, but we guarantee the absence of malicious code
Size (unpacked): 18.257 MB
Updated: 8 Apr, 2021 @ 5:44am
These mods are required for the current mod to work correctly.
It has a Top speed of 240 Knots, Has a range of over 1000KM thanks to the new trent 700 engine and 280.000L of fuel spited into 2 tanks. Also features a realistic cockpit!
it has a huge cargo hold for Special Cargo Transport that can hold up to 3 A321 Cockpit modules!
or you can make your own 3 modules to load the plane with the Custom Pallet!
[Requires modded workbench or custom mission to spawn]
- Digital Artificial horizon
- EICAS monitoring system [as featured in a real Airbus]
- Fuel consumption Calculator
- Radio comutication for both pilots
- Autopilot, Altitude hold, Roll stabilisation
- a blackbox and flight tracking channel with frequency set to 19
- extendable-retractable Flaps
- extendable-retractable Spoilers
- extendable-retractable Landing gear
- Take-Give control to Captain or First Officer
- Fly By Wire Safety System [as featured in a real Airbus]
- Evacuation mode
- Fire supression safety systems
- 3 hydraulic systems
- Cabin light and heating controls
- Nav, Strobe, Landing, Taxi and beacon lights
If you are getting a master warning check:
- If you have a fire Warning
- If you have a failure message in your PFD
- If you have are stallingHOW TO GET IN:
- You have to go behind the cockpit and press the red button labeled (open door)STARTUP PROCEDURE:1. Open Battery and avionics
2. Open All 3 PFD Controllers
3. Open all Hydraulic systems
4. Open EN1 and EN2 Fuel cutoff and pumps
5. Open EN1 and EN2 GEN and BUS
6. Open EN1 and EN2 Starters
7. Monitor EICAS Screen until engines are stabilized
8. Open BeaconAPU STARTUP PROCEDURE:1. Open APU Hydraulic pumps
2. Open APU Auto-StarterAUTOPILOT SETUP:
Tip Take a moment before takeoff to input your desired coordinates and Altitude to the aircraft!
1. Set up your waypoint coordinates on the Autopilot Coordinates Panel
2. Press the Engage Autopilot Button
3. Enable FDALTITUDE SETUP:1. Set up your desired Altitude on the Altitude Hold Panel
2. Press the ALT HOLD Button
3. Enable FDBLACKBOX AND FLIGHT TRACKING:On channel: 19 there is a composite signal transmition that holds flight informationTHROTTLE:* 120% Takeoff
* 120-100% Cruise [Its most eficient at 120%]
* 55-45% Landing
* 9-12% TaxiingCREDITS
Thanks to @Thias04 For this Awesome 3D Picture
3d MAP by Buunuu
CONSUMPTION 1x1 By krimwand
4 dials 1 display by michubushimax9
Advanced PFD by Ping|ArchimaedeConsider leaving a Rating and a Comment if you like the creation.
If you find any Bugs please report them down below