J-105B Dagger Fighter-Interceptor for Stormworks: Build and Rescue
Here you can download J-105B Dagger Fighter-Interceptor mod for Stormworks: Build and Rescue. Its full description is below. Visit our blog to find out how to install the mod.
The content of the mod has been downloaded and repackaged without any changes from the original source. We are not responsible for technical problems of the game or mod, but we guarantee the absence of malicious code
Author: Sid V
Size (unpacked): 0.974 MB
Updated: 19 Feb, 2022 @ 3:02pm
Newquay Maritime Naval Branch Collection
Newquay Weapons Pack
The J-105 Dagger is a single seat Fighter-Interceptor. Newquay Maritime Designed the new fighter after a realization for a fast, lightweight fighter was needed to combat enemy jets. The J-105 was born. Its top speed was remarkable, at 432knots in a line. The efficiency was thanks to a SNCASO SV-11 Jet engine, designed to provide maximum thrust for its size. Its prototype had troubles turning, so forward mounted canards were mounted to improve turn-rate, while improving stability. Twin Viper L30M cannons hold 100 rounds, however its Air to Air armament was limited by its landing gear size.
- Flip the "Fuel pump switch" on the left side of the cockpit
- Turn on the Enable Engine Switch
- Use throttle to control aircraft (1.0+ throttle is afterburner)
- Maximum Speed: 226m/s (814 Km/h)
- Stall Speed: 63m/s(224 Km/h)
- Range with afterburner: 80km
- Range at full throttle: 120km
- L30M Viper Autocannons
- 5 Pylons
- 5km Range AESA Radar
- 5 Screen Multi Use MFD
(Pylons 2 and 3 contain the Video inputs for the MFD screen 4 and 5)
- 10 Flares
- FN-20 for the radar.
- Sky for the PFD and Flight Controls.
- Sebastiaz for the Thumbnail and being cool.
- Pols for the MFD and Lua needed for it to work.
- I do not remember who made the map, but Thank you as well.
- Vastly Improved pylon selector system
- Increased top speed from 800kmh to 814kmh
- Slightly increased range