Jaguar Mk.IV - 25m Fast Response for Stormworks: Build and Rescue
Here you can download Jaguar Mk.IV - 25m Fast Response mod for Stormworks: Build and Rescue. Its full description is below. Visit our blog to find out how to install the mod.
The content of the mod has been downloaded and repackaged without any changes from the original source. We are not responsible for technical problems of the game or mod, but we guarantee the absence of malicious code
Size (unpacked): 3.931 MB
Updated: 24 Oct, 2021 @ 8:34am
Second build in the Coast Guard / rescue response ship series, the Jaguar Mk.IV Fast Response is the larger, more stable version of the Bobcat.
Simple in design and with minimal functions, it's suitable for various search and rescue missions and handles well in rough seas.
- Removed weapons.
- Fixed bow fire hydrant pump direction.
1. Auto stabilization.
2. GPS autopilot.
3. Secondary low power electric thrust motors for easier docking and aligning.
4. Flybridge with secondary helm.
6. Small cargo hold.
7. Water cannon.
8. Bow collision warning (can be turned off).
9. Excellent stability while at full speed in rough sea.
10. Automatic flood control.
12. Map-to-screen monitor.
13. Solar panels for battery charging.
- Length : 25m
- Beam : 6.25m
- Top speed : 62 knots
- Power : 4 large diesel engines
- Fuel : 49,000 liters
1. Turn on engine fuel.
2. Press engine starter.
3. Turn off clutch to move forward.
1. GPS Autopilot - Taijin
2. Radar - Jecki1379
3. Radio - Sheepdog
4. Weather Monitor - Jecki1379
5. Fuel Range Calculator - Dead_Lemon
6. Transponder Locator - Cake
If you enjoy my creations and would like to see more frequent uploads or even feature requests, please consider buying me a coffee and thanks so much for your support!
Please do not re-upload my creations under any circumstances. Making modifications to suite your own personal needs is fine but DO NOT upload them to the workshop. It takes days, weeks and sometimes months to create a single ship or aircraft. Blatantly stealing someone else's work and uploading them as your own is NOT cool. Unauthorized re-uploads will be reported!