NightFish Mini Sub for Stormworks: Build and Rescue
Here you can download NightFish Mini Sub mod for Stormworks: Build and Rescue. Its full description is below. Visit our blog to find out how to install the mod.
The content of the mod has been downloaded and repackaged without any changes from the original source. We are not responsible for technical problems of the game or mod, but we guarantee the absence of malicious code
Size (unpacked): 0.249 MB
Updated: 13 Sep, 2019 @ 10:03am
Big thank you to Craos5 for teaching me how subs work and providing crucial suggestions for shape/stability!
The boat in the demo video is a heavy WIP and will not be released for a while.
- Propulsion: The propellers are powered by electric motors so there is no ignition. Simply use the throttle on the right to control propulsion.
- Ballast: Fill the ballast to full for neutral buoyancy (meaning you neither sink nor float and can freely maneuver in water).
- Tethering: The best way to tether the sub is to attach the rear to a large/huge winch using an electric connector, while the front connector acts as an anchor (for when docking the sub in your ship). This will keep the sub charged. (Example in image)
- Depth hold: Depth hold works best when you're already submerged.
- Water pressure: Due to water pressure, try to keep the sub above -50m or the ballast/airlock will no longer be able to be drained.
- Dimensions: 18Lx15Wx8H
- Top speed: 14 m/s at full throttle
- Auto-depth hold (Courtesy of Woodspeople)
- Composite controls for the ship tether
- 2 diving equipment
- 2 passenger seats
- Interior, exterior and logo lighting
Disclaimer: this sub is powered by 2 medium batteries, so it can run out of power relatively quickly (rip electric motors since the June update).
Feel free to contact me on Discord @jyochi#0127 for questions!
Please do not repost without permission! Download