NordahlLunden NLH190 Kingfisher - SAR Helicopter for Stormworks: Build and Rescue
Here you can download NordahlLunden NLH190 Kingfisher - SAR Helicopter mod for Stormworks: Build and Rescue. Its full description is below. Visit our blog to find out how to install the mod.
The content of the mod has been downloaded and repackaged without any changes from the original source. We are not responsible for technical problems of the game or mod, but we guarantee the absence of malicious code
Size (unpacked): 0.951 MB
Updated: 1 Oct, 2022 @ 3:44am
The NLH190 is medium sized all weather SAR helicopter designed to serve as a long range and high speed way of conducting SAR operations. It is capable of conducting SAR missions even in the most adverse weather conditions. It is powered by two TSE1/S1/P2 turboshaft engines giving it excellent range and high top speed. Its array of sensors allows for easy location of resuce targets.
- Flick the POWER switch in the overhead panel.
- Press ENGINE 1 AND 2 FUEL LINE BUTTONS in the overhead panel.
- Flick ENGINE 1 AND 2 MASTER AND IDLE/FLIGHT SWITCHES in the overhead panel.
- Disable ROTOR BRAKE in the overhead panel.
- Flick AVIONICS MASTER and MFD switches in the front panel.
- Wait both engines RPM to stabilise around 360.
- Top speed of around 320 km/h
- Crew of 3, 2 Pilots and a rescue chief
- 13 Passenger seats
- Medical bed
- Range of around 1100 km at top speed
- 11900 Liter fuel tank
- 20km range search radar
- Encrypted VHF Radio
- Autopilot and altitude hold
- 8 Page MFD
- NVD HUD
- Transponder locator
-To input GPS coordinates into the navigation system click points on the map
-To erase waypoints from the system click the red button on the bottom left of the map screen
-To use the transponder locator click the yellow button in bottom left of the map.
- Map and radar by qwop
- Weather screen by MR NJ
- HUD and PFD by chickenjonte
- FCS by Uran_Wind
- Das Froge by notmopman
- HSI by Hally
- AISC-31 by TomDRV
If you find any issues and need help with them or want to discuss about possible future vehicles and current projects. Click the image to join our discord.