"Zuijin-M" Type 4 Advanced Man-Portable Air-Defense System for Stormworks: Build and Rescue
Here you can download "Zuijin-M" Type 4 Advanced Man-Portable Air-Defense System mod for Stormworks: Build and Rescue. Its full description is below. Visit our blog to find out how to install the mod.
The content of the mod has been downloaded and repackaged without any changes from the original source. We are not responsible for technical problems of the game or mod, but we guarantee the absence of malicious code
Size (unpacked): 0.112 MB
Updated: 9 Oct @ 11:34am
*Please report any issues with a detailed description and I will try to fix them*
PATCH: *Should* have fixed slight multiplayer synchronization issue with a LUA script. Please tell me if an issue like this occurs, where the LUA script crashes immediately in MP but is fine in SP.
- With the original, the launch button could not be pressed without simultaneously dropping the launcher. To get around this game limitation and to increase hit probability, the launcher will automatically fire upon attaining radar lock.
- Now includes a LUA powered IR trackbox with target highlighting. You can see and fire on distant targets day and night, rather than "feeling around" the sky with only beeps and blinking lights.
- Maintains reloadability and missile compatilibity. Launcher's battery is still rechargable via the hardpoint "handles".
- Spawn in the weapon.
- Toggle on IR (if needed) and set FOV (a number from 0-1, 1 being the most zoomed in).
- Stand as close as you can to the monitor, then grab the right hardpoint handle (other side of the missile) by pressing "e".
- Flip on the radar seeker by pressing "q" on the switch. There is a couple second delay before the launcher starts the automatic targeting process.
- Grab the left hardpoint handle with "q". Raise the weapon up to the sky.
- If a target is spotted by the launcher's radar, a square will highlight it on the monitor.
- Try to center the crosshair in the square to maintain a stable lock. The square will get smaller and a beeping noise will get faster if you're doing it right.
- The missile will automatically fire after being locked for a few seconds.
- The launcher is reloadable by hand. Its battery can be recharged by connecting either of the "handles" to a hardpoint. This also gives you a way to stow it.
- This system is made for engaging low-flying targets at relatively close range (<2 km). The maximum engagement range is limited by the launcher's tracking radar range, increase it if you want to snipe at long range. The default setting is 3.2 KM.
- If the monitor displays "NO TGT" at the top, the launcher is searching for targets and may fire unexpectedly. Treat it like a real firearm; watch where you point it, and do not have the tracker enabled when not ready to fire!
- Safety wise, the autolaunch/track is temporarily disabled when a new missile is loaded or the tracker is first switched on.
- Beware of the invisible microcontrollers/battery at the rear of the launcher!
- The missile can be used standalone. Also, theoretically, the launcher can fire any 1x1 missile with a hardpoint.
- Due to the jank nature of Stormworks handle physics, your mileage in multiplayer may vary.
(Legal Disclaimer: In short, go wild, and please link to this page if you use upload a build that uses this)
Eastern Precision Systems ("the Company") will not be held responsible, under any jurisdiction of law, foreign or domestic, for any criminal activity committed with the Type 4 Man-Portable Air-Defense System ("the System"). Additionally, unlicensed sale or redistribution of the System or any of its components is strictly against the Company's Arms Marketing Agreement. Download